Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing well. As you can see from the title of this post I will be posting about my goals for this month. I’m leaning towards doing this at the beginning of each month, and then doing sort of like a wrap up as well. You know, so I can see what I’ve been able to accomplish.
1. Post a new blog entry 2-3 times a week.
– I want to start doing different types of posts. I’m thinking writing updates, book reviews, tbr’s, and maybe other things as well.
2. Become more active on social media
– I already have a twitter and a Instagram, but I want to more active when it comes to posting quality content. I also want to experiment with Pinterest.
3. Finish all of my college applications
– I have already submitted ten, but there are a few more schools on my radar.
4. Stop drinking soda
– For a while I had quit. I was strictly drinking water, tea, and coffee. I felt so much better and that’s something I want to get back to. There are so many health benefits to kicking a soda habit
5.Get my butt in the gym at least 3-5 days a week.
– With winter well set in, it’s been hard to motivate myself. But I need to do it. For a long time the gym was my sanctuary, and I need that back.
So there you go everyone, five goals for the month of January. I wanted to start off small so I don’t get overwhelmed, but I can’t wait to see what I’ve accomplished come February.