March was another one of those months where I felt, well, blah. Unmotivated most of the time. Yet even when I got the feeling of motivation I let others put me down. It was definitely a month of me questioning my values and what it was that I truly wanted.
At the end of the month, I’m glad to say, I got my shit together. I sat down and started making character lists, outlines, and even decided to participate in CampNaNoWrimo.
Most of the month I did manage to hit 500 words a day on at least one project. There were a few days that I just felt blah and didn’t write anything. I did read during the month, but it was a lot of picking up books and losing interest. I also did work out as well, which I’m quite pleased with. I feel better when I do, and that alone makes me want to be in the gym more.
- Finish my goal of 35,000 words for CampNaNoWrimo. I’m revising VENDETTA and with the way that it looks now I’m scraping the whole second half of the book.
- Continue going to the gym
- Complete and post 6 blog posts for the month
- Stay on top of my school work
- Read. Just read. Then review what I’ve read regardless of genre or release date.
- Continue outlining Anasatia’s Rising
So those are my goals. I’m really hoping to finish NaNo this time around, I’ve never been able to do it. But since I set a reasonable goal for myself I think it’s a good bet. I’m also hoping it will help me get into the habit of writing everyday.